Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Superb!

David, your animation is improving all the time and I was also happy to see an animation with a deeper meaning -- quite like your earlier work. Although many would see this as disturbing, I'm glad that you're not afraid to touch on risky subjects and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Absolutely genius. Once again my hat goes off to you, my hero.

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

I came so much, I nearly went.

Scottish countryside! I can relate to this - yay refrencing!

KartuneHustla responds:

hahah thanks man, glad you enjoyed it. Now get to work on finishing that script :P

Avatar Boredom Dub 8 Avatar Boredom Dub 8

Hahahaha

Funniest one to date, Josh. Keep it up. Oh yeah and tonight bring lube, honey.

TomaMoto responds:

You're gross, that's gross. Don't ever Rickroll me again. Penispenispenispenispenispenis.

Zombies! Zombies!

Not bad

Well let me give you some pros and cons to improve on. The game its self was quite entertaining...although I found that lack of gun sound didn't make it as good as it could be however i found the music did set tension. Also the game was rather short and pretty easy to win. So to summarize, your pros are: good concept and good game-play. Your cons to improve on are: extending your game, adding sound effects and also making levels harder. You have lots of potential and have no doubt seeing you on front page sometime in the near future. I hope my comments have been helpful for you.

Fruit Basket Fruit Basket

Hell yeah

You know I love your music, I love how you can easily change your genre. Very well done. Give yourself a pat on the back!

Four on The Seafloor Four on The Seafloor

I have a new favorite author

Jesus man! Isn't there anything you aren't good at?

TommyLM responds:

my only weakness is well never mind, never mind

Screams against the Waves Screams against the Waves

I liked it

Well Done! Sounds like Garageband if you ask me.